Who I am

Hi, my name is Jasmine. Welcome to my blog!! I was born in Houston, Texas in 2005. I am the oldest daughter of a family of four. I am a 12-year-old seventh-grade scholar attending Beta Academy, and this is my third year.

My favorite color is turquoise. There are several animals that I like such as dogs, horses, hedgehogs, and peacocks. However, my favorite animal is the panda since they are fluffy, lazy, and adorable. My favorite dog breed is the Yorkie. In my opinion, Yorkies are the cutest thing.  On my spare time, I enjoy drawing and doodling to whatever comes to my mind. I also love to be indoors especially in the summer and winter when the weather is too hot or too cold. I listen to piano classical music while I do my homework so I will not get stressed. My favorite piece of music is Für Elise by Beethoven. This type of music is soothing and calming. In addition, on my spare time, I like to read books. My favorite book is My Life In Pink and Green by Lisa Greenwald. My favorite food is tamales. I especially like the ones my grandma makes.  

There are three things that I dislike doing.  First, it is sports such as baseball, football and soccer. Second, it is the outdoors when it is hot and humid. Third, I dislike waking up early for school.  Nevertheless, I do enjoy sleeping in and start reading a book in bed.

In conclusion, this is who I am.

3 thoughts on “Who I am

1. Thank you for your honesty, Jasmine. I love learning about you. I love Yorkies, too, and would love to see a picture of your dog in a future post.